12.15.2008

She's back, with the sunshine still trapped...in her twinkles.


Blogging has helped me rediscover myself. 
To relive and eulogize on those fleetings moments hit by the shtterbug.
To bring out those images and their stories from 'Selective Amnesia' and to feel the freedom of being less burdened, less inhibited.

And more fulfilling of all was to rediscover an old friendship after about 6 years of missing it. Maybe I was expecting it someday that she will chance into this posting on her and reach out for me from somewhere. And God, she did and wrote "I was bent, broken, beaten, twisted out of recognition and I did not know me anymore....Have rented a lovely 1 bedroom flat that has a window with a view. Have bought worldspace. Have adopted a child financially. Am trying to find happiness in small little everyday things. Have 18 plants. "
Despite all the bitterness life had lavished on her in the meanwhile, she emerges with those twinkles intact.

Maybe, when it seems like your life is slipping through your fingers tonsuring head could be the immediate step that could liberate your self to selfless abandon. I understand it as a gesture of complete surrender from worldly worries of looks, perceptions, projections and pride in thyself.

To be honest, when I promised to write more on 'framing a face in hair' I never imagined myself writing about pates minus its 'copper tinted tresses' instead.
Well you never know what life has in store.
And the storyline continues...on shooting people and related thoughts!

No comments: