3.08.2007


Hearing has become feeble for him. He is mostly lost in thoughts even when intensely looking at you. Understandably so, as he is only a few years away from a century. She was healthy at 82.
I wanted to break the POSED feel of the picture and suggested she talk to him about something. “Why would I talk to someone who can’t even hear me?” she was quick to retort in curt words. I swallowed mine.

Loneliness assumes a new meaning and dimension in twilight years I suppose. Maybe it looks scarier than it really feels. Maybe not!
View all images from this shoot here.

2 comments:

Slogan Murugan said...

lovely portraits :)

Binu Balakrishnan said...

nice subject selections...!

can you give details of the equipments behind the effort..? it would be great if details of the shots(shutterspeed/exposure/iso setting etc) could be tagged along with the image.